Notes and News
- February 27, 2015
Please use this site to book rooms for the Price /Dawson Reunion. Booking Website: https://aws.passkey.com/event/13782330/owner/22851/home If you call in your reservation request the reservation is placed on PASSKEY. The room rates have changed and they will honor the rate for SGL/DBL $129.00 TRL $139.00 and QUAD $149.00 per night (14.25%) Rooms are going fast so book now.
- February 26, 2015
ROOM RATES HAVE CHANGED FOR THE REUNION:
Just received this e-mail from the hotel after I complained about the difference in price in the online pricing.
Hi Ms. Mary
We will honor the rate for SGL/DBL $129.00 TRL $139.00 and QUAD $149.00 per night (14.25%) once you get a chance please provide me the guest name that already booked we will move them to the block for you.
Chanita Saksriprasert, Sales Manager
Embassy Suites Washington, D.C. - Convention Center
900 10th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
So anyone who has already booked their rooms please let me know so it can reflect on the rooms that have been blocked under Price Dawson. And thank you cousin GLorius Ewing, Julia Price and Kizzy Price for the helpful information. Thanks again
- February 25, 2015
A bus has been chartered for the Price/Dawson 2015 Washington D.C Reunion. The bus will make stops in Port Huron, Detroit, and Toledo, Ohio. This guarantees transportation to and from the reunion, tour of D.C, ride to and from banquet and picnic. The cost is $125.00. If you are a family with two small children they count as one seat. There are only 56 seats available. First come first served.
- February 25, 2015
The first Price Dawson Family Reunion mailing was mailed on 02/21/2015. If you or a family member you know has not received the first reunion letter by 02/28/2015, please call or inbox me the address. Please contact your family members to make sure they have received their reunion packet.
- July 22, 2015
As many of you may know we have been selected to go to the white house for a tour. Please refer to this document for what is accepted and prohibited during this event.
60 family members have signed up on the Price/Dawson list to attend the white house tour and have been approved to attend the tour. Please read instructions carefully.
Looking forward to a wonderful time,
- August 3, 2015
THE TIME HAS COME:
I am in Washington D.C. eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Family. I am putting the final details together for the family reunion. Many last minute questions are coming from different family member which I feel are important for all to know so as I get them I will post them on the Price Dawson page.
1. Can I still mail in my reunion dues? No. Please bring it to the reunion we will collect it during there.
2. Can I still get a T-shirt? Yes. We will first fill all pre-paid orders and then it will be first come first served.
3. Will there be transportation? No. there are many forms of transportation available for the family to use. The circular which stops in front of the hotel. It stops at the monuments. Real good for the teens. Uber which is half the price of a taxi. You can download the app on your phone, local taxi service. Metro the local subway. Maps will be in you reunion bags. Lots of places are in walking distance.
4. Will I have to pay an additional parking fee if I leave the hotel? Once you pay your daily fee there are no additional charges.
5. Will I have to pay for the family rec night bowling at the meet and great.? No. the first fifty people will be able to bowl for free. Shoes are included. Just bring your socks. We also have use of the pool table, ping pong tables and other rec items.
6. Can I still sign up to go on the White House Tour? No. we have sixty family member signed up to go on the tour. We were all have government clearance. Please remember to bring your invitation. I will make extra copies if someone needs one. Our tour starts at 11:00 Friday morning. We must be there 15 minutes early. We will be leaving the hotel lobby at 9:00am.
7. What will I do while others are on the White House Tour.
8. There is also a Capital Tour that you can take during that time This is also a great time to take in some of the wonderful sites in D.C.
- August 4, 2015
If you have a handicap tag or sticker don't forget it . You will be able o drive closer to the attractions in Washington D.C.